Friday, February 10, 2012

printable conversion chart for the kitchen & homemade Strawberry Oreo's

I repinned this conversion chart from a neighbor on pinterest and finally printed it out and put it up in my spice cabinet door. Sometimes its just nice to not have to think about my recipe calls for 4 cups how many ounces do i need to make sure i buy so i can make this or that. :)

Mine aren't printed in color, but you can print this out in the red as it shows on the post from pinterest.





I also made these Strawberry Oreo's for my coworkers. We have treat's on Friday each week its one persons turn to bring in a treat and today is my day. I thought these were good and cute because its close to valentines. Now i will admit i didn't make mine in to hearts i just did round cookies, but i think they still look cute and let's be honest when it comes to food does it really matter what it looks like? Personally I'm all about the taste. :)







Happy Pinning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment